Australian small business owners are under immense pressure and risking their wellbeing, with:
- 45% of small business owners stress levels have increased over the past 12 months
- 40% are struggling to juggle everything themselves
- 22% are experiencing loneliness and isolation
It was eye opening to discover only 25% of small business owners have seeked support for stress and 29% seeking assistance for business problems that are destroying their well-being.
Interestingly only 59% of small business owners in rural locations in Australia felt frustrated at work compared to 82% of small business owners in metro areas.
Business owners too often try to be everything to everyone both in and out of their business and too often they don’t get the “balancing act” right. That is what our aim is to help you #Relax and let you get that balancing act correct.
By letting Ms Virtual Assistant take care of your administration tasks you are:
- Allocating tasks that may not be utilizing your skill set
- Allowing yourself to spend more time working on your business not working in it
- Allowing yourself to have more time for yourself, your friends and family
- Reducing your stress levels
- Focusing more on the tasks that make you money
- Opening your business up to growth you didn’t think was previously possible.
Stress affects everyone differently, if you are stressed and feel like you are not in control or able to handle the stress you are under please be sure to talk to your GP, a Counsellor or call Lifeline on 13 11 14.